Data always excites me and in last 3-4 years I got fascinated by the beautiful work of visualization tools. I always loved playing with excel based analysis but it was a cumbersome job to create charts and graphs out of Excel. It became a cake-walk once tools like Qlik and Tableau took over the market.
I too interest in Tableau and it wen to an extent that I have now decided to build a career in Tableau. I was particular impressed with its integration with R, another powerful tool. I went on to clear the Desktop 9 certification and registered for Tableau 10 beta testing.
I want to work a lot i Tableau and try to find and solve problems for mankind. For this it is essential to meet like minded people and I feel Total Tableau Engineers Group is the best place to be. I am excited to join this group and contribute to solving all kinds of problems based on data.
I too interest in Tableau and it wen to an extent that I have now decided to build a career in Tableau. I was particular impressed with its integration with R, another powerful tool. I went on to clear the Desktop 9 certification and registered for Tableau 10 beta testing.
I want to work a lot i Tableau and try to find and solve problems for mankind. For this it is essential to meet like minded people and I feel Total Tableau Engineers Group is the best place to be. I am excited to join this group and contribute to solving all kinds of problems based on data.

No comments:
Post a Comment