WOW!! Was my first reaction when I came out of the cinema hall. I am really amazed by the fact that a hindi film industry can think of the subjects other than love story. Its Chak De India
All the girls have done a fabulous job in the movie. Shahrukh Khan has again ruled and looks pretty good in the new character. I like him he is not a typical love-story hero. Watch Swades for that matter, lovely movie.
Well, the best part however of this movie was the casting. I have seen for the first time when any competition in Hindi film is not at all looking cheaper. In fact they have shot the entire Word Cup in Australia!!! There are as many as 6 international teams whom they have casted in the movie with their national spportwear (Not a joke). The complete World Cup setup really looks real.
Good Movie! Must watch! At least its better as a change in the herd of boring hindiloave stories and folks its based on the TREU STORY
Next up is (Dhan Dhana Dhan GOAL)
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment